Welcome to this blog, my name is Karen, a twenty-something with a degree in Communications. I am half Ugandan and half Rwandese.
I have a full-time job, but on my days off spend time trying to cure my wanderlust and love for travel by exploring new places and immersing myself in a new culture.
I hope my blog serves as a resource for great content and inspiration for travel and lifestyle posts from Uganda and Africa, to inspire girls all over the world, to do what they love and live life fully! To find beauty and purpose in every situation, making life their masterpiece 🙂
Work With Me:
I am always open to new ideas, so here are some of the ways we can work together:
- Content creation (Writing + Photography + Video)
- Press trips
- Brand ambassadorship
- Reviews (Lodges and Hotels, Airlines, coach service operators, travel gear/clothing)
- Social media promotions/ Giveaways/Instagram takeovers
- Collaborate with Travel and Lifestyle content creators
- Collaborate with travel gear/clothing brands
- Collaborate with fashion companies looking for social media visibility and amazing images shot in exotic locations for their marketing purposes.
If you are interested in finding out some of the brands I have collaborated with or would like to commission me to create content for you (either writing or photography) on any of the listed options, feel free to email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for dropping by!